January 12, 2014 (updated)
Please login to the website, and renew using the "My Membership" link in your member menu... Follow these simple steps after logging into your account:
1) Click on the "My GOCC Info" selection in your Members Menu and then the "My Membership" link. That will be found at the top of the screen after logging in and clicking the "Home" page link.
2) Click on Your Membership which is shown
3) That will bring up the screen with your option to renew... Click on the "Renew" Link (if your membership has expired) or the "Renew Early" Link if your membership is still active.
4) Agree to the Code of Conduct (Terms and Conditions) by clicking on the checkbox, and then click the "Renew" link
5) After clicking "Renew" you will be taken to a confirmation screen, and then to PayPal to pay for your membership. If your membership had expired, you will immediately regain access to protected content on the website. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks to receive your new membership card in the mail.
Please do not use the link on the Join page to renew as your account is already set up. Please ensure your information is correct before renewing, and update if needed.
If you have any issues with our new renewal process please contact us and we will work with you to resolve.
If you are a not yet a member, but wish to join GOCC, please sign up using the links on our "Join" page.
Your GOCC Website Team